Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Here and there

My Chinese New year post begins with some academic stuff hoho

i went to this dark dark warehouse that has tonnes of books


and i purchased this amount of books for RM34.70!!! I got 95% discount!!!=) huhu



and i went to this shop that i will unlikely buy anything. Luckily it was closed due to Chinese New YEar=) but man look at the new stocks!!!













and the biggest surprise is there is a strike freedom not in any scale but a PERFECT GRADE worth of RM1370!!!! (i may get it wrong sorry shaky hands and was using my HG camera) hehe



I still prefer Heng Kim though hehe=)


lets go to my own stuff hehe=)

and here is the latest Hobimax with a unique Zeong custom


and here is my assembled HGUC Gouf!!! i love it=)





more pics to come till the next post=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
i love gundams and i dont have much time to even assemble them and i love to buy them hahaha=) and i also dont do any customization (painting etc) to my gundams as i like them as they are=)
 

white angel Design by Insight © 2009