Thursday, February 3, 2011

Paint jobs

Here it is my (supposedly) Titanium Exia=p i used the Tamiya acrylic paint to create this abomination =p hohoho Model Kit used : Exia R2 (GaoGao) I know my painting skill is so bad=p but no worries as long as i am not using my bandais to test my painting skill i dont mind doing such an abomination of it!!! haha


what i liked about my Abomination Exia is the clear green i painted to the GN condenser thingy=)


dont ask me why the GN Sword wont fold back!!! haha=p



a lazy pose to an unfriendly kit=p


still i love this one more than the above Abomination Exia. HGUC Gouf=)BANDAI RULES!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my painting is sucks too or maybe worse lol

white angel said...

same here hehe=p i only do my terrible paint job for my TT.

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
i love gundams and i dont have much time to even assemble them and i love to buy them hahaha=) and i also dont do any customization (painting etc) to my gundams as i like them as they are=)
 

white angel Design by Insight © 2009