Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random Pics

Instead of organizing and modeling my models properly for this entry i have decided to just snap here and there and upload haha

so first introducing my first S.H Figuarts

ORE SANJOU!!!



and he is Momotaros!!!! yay i am starting to really like Den O=) but my first Kamen Rider will be Decade hopefully=p

and next entry
the green army!!!

I love Zakuzzz!!!! they are all waiting for their general in the following pic!!! which is... the best Zeon Mobile Suit so far is the one man red army!!!!


the current war on my table haha=p


Momo got lots to deal with=p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
i love gundams and i dont have much time to even assemble them and i love to buy them hahaha=) and i also dont do any customization (painting etc) to my gundams as i like them as they are=)
 

white angel Design by Insight © 2009