Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

it has been quite a 2010 for me. Oh well lets learn from the past and anticipate the future. I donno why i think i cant stop myself from falling in love again... hmm lets hope this will turn out well inshallah...

anyway this is my current project and i am loving it=)

and as the name suggests on the sticker sheet (thank God just three piece of stickers=) here is the WIP



I am done with the head and torso will do the rest soon=)
i will start with the inner frame first then i put the clothes on haha

and i think i am starting to love Master Grades=)

and look what i got as a final 2010 loot=)

sand paper. to sand before painting

Tamiya sand paper

and my gonna be a favorite. GUNDAM MARKER CHROME!!!!!=)




look at the sparkle!!! huhu
with classes that will start soon it will mean less building time for gundams but still i dont think i can stop buying them hehe


and i think this year i will start recording what gundams and when i buy haha

and Happy New Year=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO THE MG FAMILY! WAHAHAHAHH! MG FTW! Nice sandpaper you got there, well, Gundam Markers may seem good at the moment, but you'll need to retire it quite quickly. Spraying is still the best. Just my 2 cents =]

white angel said...

hoho i am too deeply in love with HG variations hehe

i have tried markers and paints and i suck at both

spraying??? emm that i have to really learn on how to do it first because i dont want ending up spraying myself =p hahaha

Anonymous said...

If you'd like, leave me a comment on my blog, i'll send you a copy of my guide to spray painting. =]

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
i love gundams and i dont have much time to even assemble them and i love to buy them hahaha=) and i also dont do any customization (painting etc) to my gundams as i like them as they are=)
 

white angel Design by Insight © 2009