Monday, October 26, 2009

the shards of an English Patient

i was broken hearted and it broke into pieces
at least what is broken is me
not you
that may be my last wish to you
it is okay for me to be so
i dont want you to even know that i am broken
i dont even want you to be affected by my shattered self
the shards shall not harm you...

for you belong to your own happiness
any intervention is forbidden in my part
i am as to shine like who i should be
i must resume the role

the role of white angel...

to help beyond my own interest...

i am far beyond...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
i love gundams and i dont have much time to even assemble them and i love to buy them hahaha=) and i also dont do any customization (painting etc) to my gundams as i like them as they are=)
 

white angel Design by Insight © 2009