Sunday, January 30, 2011

Heng Kim BDC again

I have been enchanted by Heng Kim way of selling gundams. and i have to say they are selling them at a really nice price=) and here are my first loot of 2011 from Heng Kim BDC of course. i went there straight after work due to some stress at work so i decided to do some gunpla purchase.

SD 00Q=)


Hyaku Shiki with a BIG bazooka


SD Blaze Zaku

and some gundam markers that i feel lazy to take the pics hehe=p

before the chinese new year i will go and pick up my HGUC Gouf=) and of course from Heng Kim haha

Here goes my first build of 2011. It is not a HG nor an MG but it is...




an SD. SD 00Q=) First impressions.... hmmmm i really had high hopes for this kit. But after i finish assembling it what strike me was it is so ball jointed that the arms, legs and shield love to fall off. oh well
and here's a review by my favorite reviewer hehe=)

some random shots
and if you look closely on the forehead there is written ooQ amazing!!!


i think i will put the armor of this RX 78-2 soon. no use to review the articulation as there are so many better reviews out there hoho


and here are some shots of Heng Kim BDC shots=)




1/550 Dendobrium and Neu Zuel... hmmm should i or should i not buy them... we'll see=)


till the next post=)

Just a bit of my lovey dovey feeling: Oh i really miss you=( i want to see you and deliver my "gift". I hope to see you before Chinese New Year=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
i love gundams and i dont have much time to even assemble them and i love to buy them hahaha=) and i also dont do any customization (painting etc) to my gundams as i like them as they are=)
 

white angel Design by Insight © 2009