Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New year 2010

i will surely manage my blog layout shortly so it looks more presentable hehe and here are my latest pics and the Blaze Zaku Phanthom is the first Gundam i assembled in 2010=)


and this guy always looks nice to me=)


My TT Hongli Nu Gundam it is rather nice in terms of looks but a pain in assembling it=p BANDAI rules!!!


another TT hongli i happen to have is stargazer.. still i love bandai i bought tt hongli just for testing and will always stick to bandai because of superior quality



am i right unicorn=) oh i just love thing MS=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
i love gundams and i dont have much time to even assemble them and i love to buy them hahaha=) and i also dont do any customization (painting etc) to my gundams as i like them as they are=)
 

white angel Design by Insight © 2009