Monday, November 30, 2009

100th post

now it is the 100th post for me and i think that i will just hang on to one blog and not create another. some of the things that i think i should try and do is to improve my feature. instead of sticking to this sky blue blog skin i think i should find some other skins although i love it i gotta make room for pictures to be posted. and well i also must be diligent in all aspects... my work and so on. i should also try to post pictures of my loot and my new gundams and not to forget the oldies. so here is a sample of my current little crop of gundam collections








this is somehow my latest gundam that i have assembled and it is a Gouf!! love it color so much even at first i thought that it may turn out not worth for money but man it looks so nice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
i love gundams and i dont have much time to even assemble them and i love to buy them hahaha=) and i also dont do any customization (painting etc) to my gundams as i like them as they are=)
 

white angel Design by Insight © 2009